Terms and conditions
1. House of Postcards store is run by the company:
HT Piotr Hołowaty
ul. Kamieńskiego 2
VAT No.: 8981271925
registered in CEIDG
Bank account: 20 1140 2004 0000 3802 7722 4059
hereinafter referred to as "Seller".
2. Buyer may be an adult person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, hereinafter referred to as "Customer".
3. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
4. The conclusion of the agreement takes place upon an order by the Customer. Orders paid by bank transfer are completed upon the payment by the customer to Seller's account.
5. Orders are executed in working days, not longer than 72 hours of receipt of payment.
6. Purchased goods shall be sent through the Polish Post or UPS courier to the address given by the customer in the order form. The sales document is sent via e-mail to the address provided on the order form. By the request of the Customer, the Seller will attach a sales document in a paper form to the order.
7. The Seller allows the possibility of sending an order by regular mail (Poland only). The Customer chooses a regular mail on his/her own responsibility, the Seller will not take into account the complaint about the lost regular mail.
8. In the case of non-conformity, a letter stating the incompatibility and expectations concerning how to implement the commitment should be sent to the Seller.
9. Within a period of fourteen days from receipt of ordered goods, the customer has the right to cancel the contract without giving any reasons, according to the general principles deriving from the provisions on the conclusion of distance contracts. In case of withdrawal from the contract sales courier, it is considered null and Customer is released from any obligations.
What the parties rendered shall be returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary for the ordinary course of business. Reimbursement of mutual benefits should be made immediately, but not later than within 14 (fourteen) days. Goods should be returned to: HT Piotr Hołowaty ul. Kamieńskiego 2 51-124 Wrocław. The cost of packing and returning goods shall be borne by the Customer.
10. All prices given by the Seller are denominated in the following currencies: PLN, EUR and USD and are gross. Prices of goods do not include the cost of delivery. The cost of delivery in Poland depends on a number of purchased items unless the order exceeds 100 zł, then the cost of delivery shall be paid by the Seller. The cost of delivery abroad depends on the destination country and the weight of the purchased goods. In this case, the cost of delivery will be specified individually for each order.
11. Seller is committed to the protection of personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883) and the Act on electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144 pos. 1204). The customer providing its personal details when ordering at the Seller agrees to their processing by the Seller in order to complete the order. The customer at any moment has the right to access, modify, update, or delete its personal data.
12. None of the provisions of these Regulations is intended to affect the rights of the Customer. Furthermore, also it cannot be interpreted in this way, as in the case of noncompliance of any part of the Regulations with applicable law Seller declares to unconditionally surrender to and apply this law in place of the challenged provision of the Regulations.
13. All changes and their range shall be notified to registered Customers by e-mail (indicated At registration or in the e-mail order). Notification will be sent at least 30 days before the entry into force of new regulations. Amendments will be introduced in order to bring the regulations into the current legal status.
14. The current version of the regulations is always available to Client in the Terms and conditions tab. In the course of the contract and throughout the period of the customer after-sales care the regulations accepted when ordering shall be binding. Except when the client will consider it as less favorable than the previous one and inform the Seller about the selection of the current as applicable.
15. In matters not covered by these regulations, the relevant applicable legal provisions shall apply. Disputes shall be considered by the court of competent jurisdiction and proper venue.